It comes from Prather Ranch in Macdoel, California- around 300 miles north from San Francisco. We just entered into a partnership to provide RydeOn customers with top quality beef.
There are a few reasons why I decided to work with this supplier in particular:
- It is Humane Certified- this beef comes from happy cows, that spend their whole life on vast pastures of Northern California
- It is USDA Prime certified, so it is extremely high quality and produced using golden food safety standards
- It is produced in a sustainable way- the Prather Ranch prides itself in producing their beef in a fully Eco-sustainable way
- It is hormones and antibiotics free, produced organically.
- It is dry-aged, which gives it an amazing, unique flavor
You can read more at https://www.pratherranch.com/