Proud Source Rocky Mountain Spring Water, bottled in a 16oz bottle for quick, light on-the-go hydration. Perfect companion for lunch atop a mountain or snug in your bike water carrier.
- 100% NATURALLY ALKALINE SPRING WATER - Eco-Friendly and plastic free packaging.
- BPA FREE + PLASTIC FREE - Healthier for you. Better for the environment!
- NO ADDITIVES + NO PROCESSING - Naturally filtered by the earth!
- NATURAL MINERALS + ELECTROLYTES - Healthy essential minerals including calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and Bicarbonates!
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED + PACKAGED - Proud to offer you a product that is truly authentic. Bottled at the source in an infinitely recyclable bottle!
Proud Source Water bottles its water at the spring deep in the Northern Rocky Mountains. The source of our water lies deep within the earth’s granite crust shaped by the Yellowstone super-volcano caldera. Their aquifer is situated between a field of powerful active faults that apply tremendous pressure to the water forcing it up through fissures in the granite. As the water makes its journey through these layers of rock, minerals naturally cling to creating the unique alkaline characteristic.
Natural Minerals & Electrolytes
- Calcium - 42 mg/L
- Magnesium - 6.8 mg/L
- Potassium - 1 mg/L
Proud to offer for the first time Northern Rocky Mountain water rich with minerals and electrolytes. The water's natural essential mineral content rehydrates and balances the body. True hydration starts with natural electrolytes giving you the energy your body needs throughout the day.
Water ... and more.
Great tasting water, and a reusable aluminum bottle. Easy to re-use, and helps get rid of the plastic all around us. Convenient size with water that tastes great. I'd recommend this product!
Keeps the water cold
I wondered how a metal bottle would work out, and I love that it kept the water cooler longer than any other plastic bottle has. I am going to keep using them and refilling until I get more!
Love reusable bottles
I ordered 20 of these bottles and now I just keep refilling them. Brilliant!